Terms & Conditions
- A Plus Home Inspection provides this Web site solely as a source of information and as a service to all visitors.
- A Plus Home Inspection does not accept responsibility in any manner for the inappropriate use or misuse of this Web site.
- All information contained on this site is subject to change without notice to the visitor and/or the general public.
- This Web site may contain links to other Web sites. A Plus Home Inspection accepts no responsibility for the privacy practices of those Web sites. A Plus Home Inspection Privacy Policies apply solely to information collected by A Plus Home Inspection on aplus-homeinspection.com. Further, A Plus Home Inspection accepts no responsibility for the content on any site linked herein.
- No information is ever collected and retained about you or any aspect of your visit to our Web site without your knowledge and without you supplying it to us.
- All/any information received by A Plus Home Inspection, through this Web site, as supplied by the user, is protected and kept confidential.
- A Plus Home Inspection does not disclose nor share any customer or user data with any third party or outside agency.
- All/any information stored at aplus-homeinspection.com is made available to the supplier of such information so as to allow for modification and/or deletion as the provider deems necessary.
- A Plus Home Inspection does not condone nor provide mass email capabilities. If ever it is determined that a user of aplus-homeinspection.com violates its email abuse policies, immediate corrective action will be taken including account suspension and/or possible account termination.
- A Plus Home Inspection uses the latest technologies to secure all transactions and data stored on its servers and/or transmitted between local host and remote workstation computers.
- Occasionally A Plus Home Inspection will make revisions to the policy statements on this page. Whenever a policy statement change is made, we will update the "Revised:" date located at the bottom of this page.
- For more information or questions about this Web site or any of our Policy Statements, please use our Contact Us page on the main Web site.